Many thanks for dropping by to my blog.
For further information please visit my website http://www.michelle-smart.com/

Monday 29 April 2013

Once Upon A Secret

I few posts ago I dropped a little hint (a hint as subtle as a flying brick) that I have a secret. Being rubbish at keeping my own secrets, I've told anyone who cared to ask what that secret was, and now I can reveal it to the rest of the world. And the secret is this...

Yes, Aimee Duffy and I are releasing an anthology together on June 3rd. We've each rewritten a fairy tale. I've done Cinderella - I'll let you guess what Aimee's done. I bet, looking at the cover, that you haven't the faintest idea which fairy tale Aimee has reworked!

I'm not going to give much else away other than that these are stories you definitely won't be reading to your kids at night. But... I can tell you that come Friday, Aimee and I will be running a special competition connected with our book (I can hear the squeals of excitement already!).

I'd like to give a massive thank you to Dee Tenorino who designed our cover for us, and who has the patience of a saint. I really can't recommend her highly enough.

Until Friday!

Take care all xxx

18 comments:

  1. Squeal!! Fab cover can't wait to see what's inside xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robin Hood and his merry men? Was that even a fairytale? xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! So excited about this. *happy dance* Nope, over excited. *faints* Xx (Back on Friday!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Someone chuck her some smelling salts! Yep, have to admit I'm getting a little over-excited too xxx

      Delete
  4. congrats, Aimee and Michelle - love that cover!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my life that cover is FABULOUS!! Am sure the stories are too, cannot wait to get my paws on them. Congrats and loads of luck on such an exciting project!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Charlotte! Writing Cinderella was a complete blast, and Aimee's book is utterly fabulous. x

      Delete
  6. is it cos the stories are scary ladies we won't be reading them to our kids at night?????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup. That's why. The fear factor. Nothing to do with anything 16 plus at all.

      Delete
    2. They're so scary you'll need to wear some very big knickers!

      Delete
  7. Gorgeous cover for gorgeous ladies!

    Congrats! Am so looking forward to getting my mitts on it :)

    ReplyDelete