Many thanks for dropping by to my blog.
For further information please visit my website http://www.michelle-smart.com/

Monday 1 April 2013

And the winner is....

Many thanks to everyone who entered the Love Is In The Air Blog Hop. All the entries were placed in a hat (okay, it was a tupperware box) and the winner's name picked out at random by my eldest son. So without any further ado or fanfare, I'm happy to announce that the winner is... Kim Matlock! Congratulations Kim - please can you send me your email address? If you're not confident leaving it on the blog, you can always DM me on Facebook, where I am about to pop off to, to make the same announcement there.

For those who did not win, you're still eligible to win the main prize of the Hop, which I have been reliably informed is a $25 Amazon voucher. The Hop organiser will notify the winner.

And that's it! My thanks again to all you lovely romance fans out there.

Take care all, xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment